Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Classroom 2.0



The new semester starts TOMORROW! Eeeeek! I hope we are prepared! I have dearly missed our students and can't wait to hear about the
ir breaks! Meanwhile, the past two days have been spent making a new list of semester goals, and preparing new ideas to be implemented this year! My co-tea
cher is always open to my crazy "let's get organized" ideas and I suspect we will have an engaged, productive year. Here are some shots from around the classroom to help the stu
dents (and us) get and stay organized this year!


The Student Center: everything a student could possibly need to be successful!

The makeup work folders. It's all about responsibility and accountability!

We started using a Post-it countdown long before Fall Break (mainly to help us keep our sanity when the kids asked us a million times, "How long until we get out?" but this is second semester's version since my wedding is over our Spring Break (my girls will ask me a million times about it.)

"For Your Information" ...reminders about upcoming events, such as tests, projects, and/or report cards going home (everyone's favorite)!

My attempt to organize the PILES that end up on my desk every day! I can't believe I didn't think of this before. Oh well, you live and you learn.

I hope everyone has a safe, productive new semester! Happy teaching!




2 comments:

  1. Thank You Michelle of Macon, GA: I am switching to digital media
    literacy for a 4K to 8 school in Philly and definitely needed help organizing/prepping my lab.

    Carl Snell from Wrightsville, GA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle, doing middle school science this year, what is the red crate on the desk for?

    Carl Snell still in Philly w/ GA on my mind

    ReplyDelete